Hire High-Quality Software Engineers With No Painful Hiring Process, No Long-Term Contracts And No Fees To Break The Bank
You have a software product that you have started to work on. Things seem to be going well. Now you are at the point where you want to take the product to the next level by expanding your team.
But you are concerned about hiring new software engineers. How much will it cost? How can I be sure that I am getting good quality developers? How can I ensure that everyone on my projects is on the same page? What if a software engineer does not work out?
If this sounds like you, think of this scenario.
Your software solution is been built exactly how you and your project manager envisioned it. You know exactly what is been worked on at all times. You have piece of mind knowing that your project will move forward according plan irrespective of issues such developers becoming sick or going on vacation.
You have to spend only a minimum amount of your time managing the project as you know that there are skilled people you can reply on working on the project and you have access to several tools that will give you the pulse of how the project is moving forward. And you are getting all this at a price that is reasonable and within your budget.
We help mid to large sized businesses, who have an existing software product and an in-house project manager, find and work with remote software development teams consisting of 2 or more developers.
Here is how we are different from our competitors:
We focus on development ‘teams’ that work well together from the start.
- These teams are physically located in the same place.
- They are already familiar with each other.
- We emphasis team work and collaboration through a team leader, team goals and team events.
We provide technically strong well-curated developers. All candidates go through a careful vetting process:
- A face to face interview to evaluate good communication skills and attitude.
- A technical aptitude test based on the same platform used to assess developers by companies such as Facebook, Evernote, VMWare, Yahoo, and Airbnb.
- Real-time coding evaluation by a senior technical guru.
- Technical interview by a senior technical guru.
You can start and stop at anytime.
You have 2 weeks to try out a new developer and if a developer does not stack up to your expectation, you will not be charged and the developer will be replace or you can stop working with us.
Our pricing is fair and competitive.
We emphasize great communication from the team using daily scrum meetings with notes and task tracking using project management tools.
You get full transparency into each developers work through a dashboard that monitors the desk top and tracks hours worked.
You do not worry about any payroll issues of having to pay several developers as you need to make one monthly payment to the entire team based on how many team members worked during the month.
Please note that we can not help you if you fit into any of the following categories. If so please read no further and look at another provider to fulfill your requirements.
But if none of the above applies to you and you want to go down the path of scaling your team so that you can ship software faster, reliably, and with less cost then the fist step is to schedule a free strategy session.
We are working with 321Ace remote software team to augment our in-house team. 321Ace has worked closely with us to make sure that we get good quality developers that have not only strong technical skills but also have good communication skills and the right attitude to be part of our team. When our resource requirements changed, 321Ace had the flexibility to make quick changes to our team which was important to us.
Derrick Harris, VP Product Development, Velaro
Here are some questions you may have …
- We have a very strict vetting process that all our developers have to go through before we provide them to you as potential candidates. We consider only developers that have demonstrated strong technical skills and have a proven track record. First, we have a face to face conversation to make sure the developer has good communication skills and the right attitude. Then we get the developer to take programming tests to evaluate their technical skills. Successful candidates are directed to do a hands-on project with one of our tech experts to further evaluate their skills in real time. Only candidates that successfully go through this vetting process are proposed to you.
- You have 2 weeks to try out a new developer and if a developer does not stack up to your expectation, you will not be charged and the developer will be replace or you can stop working with us. So there is no risk on you at all to see if we are a good fit for you.